Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bloated stomach?

I been bloated over a week! It seems as though everytime I drink, my belly looks as if im pregnant. I always get it and I don't know why. I'm due in a few days so I don't know if it's a cause of getting my period or just getting fat even though at the doctors the other week, I weighed 90 lbs? I also never really do the number two and before I tried to open my dorm window and it hurt like heck just trying to open it. It hurt my lower back and my chest area.
Answer:
You probably have IBS (irriatble bowl syndrome) with constapation. You need to go to your doctor to get a better diagnosis. I also have very horrible bloating frequently and I used to take Zelnorm to help. The Federal gov't pull it off the market about a month ago due to riks (such as heart attacks). In the mean time, I have essentially 'lived' with the pain; however, this is what has helped a bit for me: Excercise (especially running), Drinking tons of water (it will make you FEEL more bloated at first, but after a few days, you will feel better), Take fiber laxatives (Pills are easier to deal with then the powder), and if you really, really can't go, take a glycerin suppository (won't get rid of the bloat, but it will make you go). Hope that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net