Saturday, October 31, 2009

Birth Controll Question...?

I started the ring 2 weeks ago and I want to when I take it out. I started on a tuesday, do I take it out next tuesday and then put another in the tuesday after or the wednsday after? Im really confused. I started the ring after one year on the depo shot and I dont know if im going to have a period at all. So if I dont, do I still take it out for a week?
Answer:
I'm making assumptions based on what you said. It might be best to mark things on your calendar so you can keep track of things. Mark your first Tuesday as 1, second Tuesday 2, third Tuesday 3, then the removal week as 4, then start over with 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

If you put your 1st ring in on April 10, you will take it out on May 1. This will be THREE WEEKS.

You will insert a new ring on May 8.

If you are EVER in doubt, call your pharmacist or your doctor. They can explain things to you as well.
When you are on the ring, you leave it in for 3 weeks and remove it on the 4th week. During the 4th week, you should start your period. Even if you are still on when it's time to insert a new one, do it! Just be careful while on the ring. Pay close attention to your body. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net