Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bleeding through out the month?

im 46 last 6 months i have a period then its on/off bleeding all the time im fed up feel run down,i went to my gp today she said i must have a scan then tests done??
Answer:
Could be a hormone imbalance which can be treated with medicine
Or perhaps it's the beginning stage for menopause?
But sounds more like a hormone imbalance
tiredness=anemia
bleeding usually can be controlled with endometrial ablation or surgery
I'm not your age but it could be something serious like cervical cancer. Don't get too worried it's just a suggestion and I'm not a doctor but unusual bleeding is never a good sign. Hope I could help and I wish you luck.
Shorty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net