Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bladder Problem, can any one help?

I have a good Friend with a bad bladder problem, and there is nothing the Dockters can do untill she is fully grown. How can she make her life a bit easier while still at school?
Answer:
kids can be cruel. but there is an end to highschool and teasing does toughen up kids as sick as that may be - made me VERY thick skinned

but inform the teachers about the problem and they will hide it well- gym class getting chnaged in loos ..not having to do swimming sports.. etc etc just cutting them some slack

there was a kid in my formgroup who wore dipaers and I never found out until I had left 2 years later that he had this problem - with my mother workign at the school , she always knew buy never told me
The only thing i know to do about that is have her parents write a note or go talk to the school about it, and make sure she is allowed to go to the bathroom when she needs to.
She needs to see a better doctor.
my friend has a bladder problem where she has to wear diapers even at school. i feel bad for her. her kidneys are smaller then normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net