Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birth Control?

I messed up my birth control i forgot to take it but it was just inactive pillls. I still took them and then and now starting a new pack.should i take sundays and still or start on monday?
Answer:
I always take mine on the sunday after I start my period because I always know it will land on thursday. It has always landed on thursday without fail. So I know there will bo no surprises on wednesday. But it really is all preference if you want to start right after you have your period there is less chance you will become pregnant since the hormones are getting inside your system faster.
start it all over like nothing happened. if you ever miss a day take that and the next day, never take more than two in the same day. if you miss more than 2 then you should just stop taking it for the rest of the month and start all over on that sunday.
Honestly, I don't even take my inactive pills. I take a week off, and start back on active pills the next sunday. Since that's what you tripped up on, start on sunday, and it'll be like nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net