Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bizarre pain!! Any ideas?

I have been having pain in my right side for about 3 wks. I think it is on my ovaries. I went to the ER and they told me that maybe it was because I was ovulating. Then I went to student health services at my college. The nurse said that my ovaries felt tender. My urine sample came back with microscopic blood in it. She suggested that I go to another doctor to check my kidneys. Then I waited two more weeks to se if the pain would go away. When it didn鈥檛 I went back to the emergency room. The ER did a CT scan, which showed a stone on the left side but my pain is on the right. It was small so they said don鈥檛 worry and gave me no medicine! If feels like something is inflamed. I have suffered from reoccurring BV and Yeast infection not sure if that is relevant. I was also tested for STD's and they were all negative. My school paid for the 1st ER visit, but I will be billed for 2nd. My mom put me on her insurance, but the card isn't here yet! Exams are in 3 wks! I can't wait!!
Answer:
I really hate pain on my right side. seems like every organ is there...


I've dealt with kidney infections if that's what's wrong. a kidney infection is felt usually through you lower back and you might feel pain a little bit under your lower ribs. It's usually a dull pain.

I think for me Yeast triggers my bladder/kidney infections. is your urine cloudy at all? any strange sting when you pee?

an ovarian cyst type problem would bore likely be felt in you lower right abdomine. It can last a few weeks and can hurt so bad that you can vomite. They just go away on ther own. and doctors usually just give you pain killers and send you home.

the third pain would be a large intestinal inflammation as with crohn's disease or appendicitis. That is felt in between you belly button and you hip bone. Sometimes it can be a focal pain like you can feel pain when you put pressure on it, especially if it's appendicitis. But if it was appendicitis I'm sure it would have burst by now sending you to the hospital.
It's burst anywere from 3-5 days after you feel the pain. also you may see mucus in your stool.


now the cure.

Kidneys: Raw Apple Cider viengar 3TB 3 x a day for a few days clears any kidney problems with me. It kills bacteria along and dissolves most kidney stones. Also refraining from sugar/processed/yeasty foods helps me. Drinking Paud-D Arco and or Uva Ursi tea also can help. If it's yeast related then going on a candida diet for a period of time and taking a yeast cleanse helps ALOT. My favorite is actually "paragone" from renew life. It's anitbacterial, antifungal, and anit parasitic.

Ovarian cysts: Just goes away after a few weeks.

Intestine inflammation. eating alot of fiber and easy to digest foos like fruits and veggies for a period of time. fasting and enemas is very benifical and is pretty much the only cure for it.
did they happen to check your white blood count to see if you were having appendix attacks?? They feel like your ovaries are acting up...but it is really your appendix. I would check into that and also don't lift anything heavy, as it will only make it hurt more. Blood in your urine could be a bladder infection.or possibly a kidney stone.does your back hurt?? The only other thing I can suggest is to tell them you have insurance but you haven't recd. your card as of yet. Good luck and hope you find out what's wrong.
try taking advil for the pain
just to hold u until u get examined
just guessing : poss. ovarian cyst ? planned parenthood has sliding scale ,confidential full range services...wish you well !
you can also just get the card info from the ins. co. and give that to care providers ..[all the info !]
I have terrible pain when I had a cyst in my ovary. It tended to get worst by the time I was ovulating. And from the blood in your urine I might think it burst or was a folicular cyst.
But if you had a CT, it should have appear.Maybe they should try a ultrasound!
Sometiemes when you have problems with your colon, the pain can be severe. Watch your diet, try to stay away from things like coffee,cokes, fatty meals which can make it worst. Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net