Saturday, October 31, 2009

Birthcontrol Help?

I have been wanting to get on the Nuva-Ring birthcontrol and i have been doing alot of research on it. Peoples opions that are on hate it and the side effects are scary to me, and alot of people have gain a crap load of weight on it to from what i have read! I was wondering if any of you are on Yasimin i have been kind of considering that one now! I like the part that it is like a water weight pill and keeps a person from gaining weight! If any of you are on that or know anyone that is and likes it please tell me, and what is the weight gain assue with it? If you are not on the nuva-ring or yasimin please share what you are on and tell me if you like it or hate whatever you are taking, and have you gained weight or lost, just stayed the same weight as before! Thanks for you feed back i really need opions!
Answer:
I was on ortho tri-cyclen and absolutely loved but, but decided to switch to Seasonal. I havent gained weight on either, and both have just about eliminated my cramps and made periods shorter and lighter.
Good Luck! And don't be scared by horror stories people tell you.
i have an IUD and love it, there are two different kinds, no weight gain for me, look into it
I'm on
Ortho Tri Cyclen
Love it.
There real small too:)
Ok, I am on the birth control pill. Fair warning, if you are going to take any birth control, Antibiotics make the pill useless. So, double up on protection. Now, on to an answer.

I have been on birth control for 5 years. they started me on the normal mg's. Those made me soooo sick. The headaches, etc. They switched me to a lower mg of it, it is called LEVLEN. It works wonders. I did not gain any weight on it. I still havent. In the beginning, while my body was adjusting to it, (Which is what yours needs to do) I was breakthrough bleeding for a couple months, and it was only spotting a bit. Other than that, after my body adjusted to it, I was fine. I always know when I am going to get it, how long it is going to last, etc. This is how well it works for me. Here is my cycle. 3 weeks active pills, take them every day, never miss one. Wednesday I start. Light, just a panty liner. Thursday and friday, Heavy, thick pads needed. Saturday morning, thick pad needed, Saturday afternoon, panty liner, Sunday morning, its gone. that is exactly what happens every month. Hope this helps you!
I was on yasmin and I got migranes. I now have an IUD and I LOVE it. No weight gain, no periods, no PMS. But you can only get them if you have already had a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net