Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blackhead type acne on breasts?

I have large pores on my breats which seem to be similair to blackheads, because if I squeeze them, gunk comes out..

Whats causing them?
And how can I pervent them/get rid of them?
Answer:
exfoliate
Get a body acne wash like stridex or something and use it on the area every day.
doctor!!
call your doctor i hope its nothing serious
please go to the doctor. My kids godmother had the same thing and it began to spread to her nipple when it did she thought her nipple was fallin off but she went to the doctor and it healed it looked so much better, yea she was so scared she showed us and it started off just like you said and it got worse. I pray that it is not the same thing but please get it checked.
They are small cysts. They are normal. Dont sqeeze. It can cause cancer. Cut back on your caffine intake.
Ingrown hairs and blackheads! just pull out the hair and it will heal up without you having to squeeze anything and leave scars. I get them from time to time, but they are mostly ingrown hairs.
Make the paste of Rakta-chandan ( sandalwood ) and Turmeric with milk, and apply it over the pimples. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net