Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birth Control Question?

I have been on the pill now for about a year but I am wanting to change the time I take it. I usually take it in the morning but now I am having to get up much earlier on week days for school and work. Is it ok to just change what time a day I take it. I know I need to take it at the same time everyday but if I change this month to taking it in the evening what effect will it have on it working correctly??
Answer:
I changed mine from the morning to the evening with no issues.

I would do what the first answerer said.

change the time after the next pack of pills.
Change your time after your next period. That way you are on a new dose and dosing schedule. It should not alter the effectiveness. But it's always recommended that when u change the time you take it that u use a condom for at least a week after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net