Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birth Control?

I'm on Yasmin 28's. For some reason I was thinking that the week after your "blank" pills, your birth control is less effective. I have been on it for about 9 months now. Am I just making that up? Or is it just as effective the whole time?
Answer:
I take Yasmin. Don't skip any days and it will always be in your system. But birth control is 98% effective.
I have no real medical experience nor do I know for certain, but that makes sense to me. Because your body is devoid of the hormones for a week, whereas when you are in your third week, you have three weeks of hormones building up in your system, giving you more protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net