Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bladder infection?

Ok something weird is going on, I went to the bathroom this morning and everything was fine. Then right after words my bladder started hurting bad, like a uti. Except my pee looked fine, it didnt hurt to pee, and there was no smell? could it still be a bladder infection. Becuase its hurting and im not sure if its just a bladder infection because the only symptom im having is it just hurts lol. Not like any bladder infection ive ever had.
Answer:
I had the same feeling my last bladder infection and I didn't go to the doctor because I wasn't sure. The bad feeling just got worse so sure enough, I went to the doctor and it was a UTI. Don't wait, when in doubt you should always go to the doctor. It won't just go away on its own. If you suffer with a bladder infection long enough it can move into your kidneys and they say it can cause irreversible damage to them.
Yes it can be. Bladder spasms are probably what you are feeling. Your urine may appear normal, there may not be an odor and there may not be any burning - these things do not need to be present for bacteria to show in a urinalysis. See you doctor. It maybe the early stages of an UTI. I have Chronic Cystitis which is now usually referred to as Interstitial Cystitis and bladder spasm are uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net