Saturday, October 31, 2009

Birthcontrol for a married woman in her 30's?

Any suggestions? And yes, I've heard 'abstinence' before. Like that really is an option for a married person! If you're gonna say that, then don't bother answering.

My problem is that my husband won't use a condom. His 'method' is not having an orgasm inside of me. He waits for me first. Yes, I know there is still a possibility of pregnancy.

I've heard that taking the pill is more of an option for teens and people in their 20's. I need good suggestions. Thank you.
Answer:
You can try the Nuva Ring. I've been using it now for about 2 years and I love it. No daily reminder of taking the pill and its so easy you insert it and dont have to worry for 3 weeks. And it has the lowest estrogen. My family there is a history of cancer so I try to stick with the birthcontrol that has the lowest estrogen just in case. Good luck...hope this helps =)
and the pill is fine for women in their 30's too - as long as you don't smoke and have high blood pressure.
Birth control is for anyone without any serious health problems that is.

However, if you don't intend to become pregnant for a few more years, or ever, then I would say something like an IUD. Once they're inside, you don't have to worry about it anymore. It is also a form of birth control, but you don't have to worry about taking a pill, inserting anything, etc.

I'll provide the link, best of luck!
Why dont you use a condom?
2 years with the Mirena IUD and I love it. I don't need to think about birth control for another 8 years. There is a 15 year IUD I don't recall the name but it is made of copper so if you have a metal allergy like me don't use it.
Probably you were talking about withdrawal method? That was our method too but still my wife got pregnant. Congratulations to me because i will be a father of two 5 months from now.

The best option i can suggest is IUD other than pills.
Here is a link that might help you and your husband. Good luck to the
both of you. http://priestsforlife.org/contraception/...
Use the one-month injection. you can ask your doctor about it.
I am 42 and had an IUD inserted.It didn't hurt and can stay in for 10 to 12 years.Once it's there you don't even know it and you don't have to remember the pill everyday.All though you can still take the pill,even in your 30's,but you can't be a smoker if on the pill.I took the pill until I was 36,they made me stop because I'm a smoker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net