Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bladder infection?

Ok so after I urinate once in a while i have this burning sensation in my bladder. It does NOT burn when i pee nor anywhere else. I have no other symptoms, my urine is regular, i urinate at regular times etc. But every so often for quite a few weeks this has happened ..I am really confused because i do not feel this sensation all the time. I sometimes have a habit of holding it in for a while, but if that has messed up my bladder i would think that i would feel this sensation all the time. Any ideas .Side note I am still a virgin so pls dont say its an STD, Thanx
Answer:
DEAR MISS

IF YOU FILL THAT IT IS A BLADDER INFECTION THEN IF YOU HAVE A BATH TUB AND SHOWER COMBO IN YOUR HOME DO THIS PLEASE OK IT IS MY GRAND MOTHERS OLD HOME MIX UP OK MALE AND FEMALES BOTH CAN USE IT DEAR OK

MIX UP (1ST) EPSON SALT 1/2 CUP IN WARM WATER
WITH (1/2) CUP VINEGAR WITH A (1/2) CUP OF PEROXIDE AND SIT IN IT AND SPLASH IT ON YOU

AND IT YOU OK PS IT MIGHT BURN A LITTLE OK BUT DO NOT WORRY SIT IN IT ABOUT 30 MINUTES OK 2 TIMES A DAY

DO THIS FOR 2-3 DAYS THEN IF THIS DOES NOT WORK THEN SEE A DOCTOR OK DEAR .

GOOD LUCK PEACE AND
TAKE CARE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net