Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bladder infection without pain peeing?

Bladder infection without pain peeing?
I've had this before, went to doc, and he sais bladder infection, cuz there was a small amount of blood in my pee sample. well...it doesn't hurt to pee at all...and i might be peeing more, but i'm also drinking lots of water to flush myself out, so thats hard to tell...the biggeest problem is my stomach , lower abdomen hurts...hurts to walk, sit, poopppp especially, but than feels a littel better durnig the poo, and than hurts again. its not bad now...but in the past, it gets to where i can hardly walk around..any ideas
Answer:
Certainly sounds like a bladder infection/UTI. Pain while urinating is not necessary for a bladder infection/UTI, it is just a common symptom. You just need to take all the antibiotic that your doctor gave you. If your abdomen isn't feeling completely better in about 4 days, you need to call him to get a different antibiotic. Antibiotics these days are very tricky. So many are ineffective most of the time due to bacterial resistance. If you are still having trouble with bladder pain, I recommend that you ask your doctor about the antibiotic Cipro, and then get prescription strength Azo.
google Urinary Tract Infection. Cranberry extract pills solve the problem.
it could be your bladder and it could also be endometriosis attached to your bladder or colon area. I would describe it to your doctor exactly as you described here. Of course it could be something entirely different. I am not a doctor.
Keep the MD apprised of what's going on.

j
Telling your age would probably have helped. I would go see a doctor though.
You need to see a doc. WIthout examining you there is no way anyone can have a clue what is going on.
I always have a trace of blood in my urine. I used to get bladder infections all of the time and I hardly ever felt pain. My urologist did a cystoscope and said I have interstitial cystitis. He put me on Elmiron and I've been fine since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net