Saturday, October 31, 2009

Black licorice and bleu cheese?

I never did like black licorice, I liked bleu cheese as a child - not Roquefort - then grew to dislike it. Now, POOF! Love bleu and Love black licorice! So, why? What's changed or what am I lacking? I have heard something about, "If a woman likes the flavor of black licorice then..." I can't recall how it ends. Can you, or do you have any ideas on why this change has occurred? I am thirty-something, an ova-lacto vegetarian for a year and a half, and do not drink any alcohol or do drugs. I gave up smoking at the beginning of the year.
Looking for scientific answers mixed in with the fun, please, and thanks for reading.
Peace!
Answer:
i remember reading somewhere once that our tastbuds change like every 7 years or something - not sure how true it is, but that's what i remember for some reason

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net