Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birth control?

Over the past couple of days I've noticed myself just being extremely emotional, can't stop crying and then I find myself getting mad over things that don't usually bother me. I was a little bit sick to my stomach today, and I feel like I have my hormones a little more under control. I stopped taking my birth control a little over 3 weeks ago as my husband and I are hoping to conceive within the next while. Anyway, am I experiencing bad mood swings and the "not well" feelings as a result of the hormone change? Any input would be great. Thanks.
Answer:
Yes, it's possible, but it's possible that there is something else that is causing this problem. It could be directly related to the stresses in your life. You mentioned that you and your husband are wanting to concieve, perhaps you are anxious about this or something else. Obviously, I don't know you.

If this keeps up, I suggest you see a doctor and/or a psychologist.
It is very possible. And hormonal fluctuation cause cause mood disturbances. And since birth control pills regulare these hormones, your body is probably confused because it isn't being regulated by chemicals anymore. If it persists, I'd see an MD and talk to him about what has happened and the possibility of antidepressants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net