Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birth control?

Heres my situration
I ma on the pill i have been on it for 4 months
and after my last pack which ended on monday the 7th, i was supposed to take my last white pill that day but my daughter opened my pack and lost it, luckylily i went to the doctor that same day and they told me to take yesterdays again and mondays, i did that and then i think i made the mistake of starting the pack again, cause ikept taking them this whole week, then today my daughter got into my pack again and lost two this time, i don't know what to do i tried calling my doctor but he is closed. tommorw is saturday and i don't know what to do... can someone help me?
Answer:
Keep you daughter away from your pills!
All medications should be hidden and out of reach of children.

Use condoms until you reach your doctor. There's nothing you can do unless you have a spare pill pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net