Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birth Control?

I'm so angry. I was on the shot for 3 years and loved it, never had any problems. But I figured I'd take a break from it becuase of the bone loss issues with extended use. Since then I tried the pill and it made me sick and bitchy. Now I'm trying the ring and everything was going great and but now I think it gave me an infection, not to mention bad acne. Grrr!! I don't know what else to try. I can't have an IUD because I've never had a kid. I miss the shot :( Any suggestions
Answer:
Sounds like you answered your own question. Go back on the shot, take calcium supplements, and perform weight-bearing exercises to prevent bone loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net