Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Breast Agmentation?

I think I want breast implants. Does anyone have them and can you tell me if your happy with the results?
Answer:
Poor you. Look at Pamela Anderson's chest, and then think about Nicole Kidman. Who is the cartoon and who is the elegant one?
I think you should save your money and love yourself for who you are.
ugh. My best friend's mom got them and they hurt really bad, and now her mom says it's not woth it at all
I have implants. I've had them for 8 years and I love them. I have saline under the muscle. I wouldn't listen to anyone else's opinion if you want them. Trust me I love myself and I have a very high self esteem, I always have. It's not about that. I would say just go with a decent size for your figure and don't over do it. :0)
I am a mammographer and I have felt/touched hundreds of breasts with implants. I don't like them at all. The majority are hard to the touch and are not pleasing to the eye. About half of my implant patients regret their decision. Interestingly enough, almost ALL of my breast reduction patients say they would do it again. The other problem I have with implants could be even more important. It is much harder to find a breast cancer on mammogram films when the woman has implants. The implants cover the majority of the breast tissue. The look like big white balloons on the film. If there is a breast cancer under that white balloon, you will never see it. If you absolutely are decided to get implants, have them inserted behind the chest wall. It won't interfer quite as much with your mammograms that way.
this is a very personal question that you need to answer for yourself. i had to figure out if it would really make me happy and would that out way the risks. i did decide to have them done and am still in the recoup stages its actually been about three weeks now. just because pam anderson decided to go huge doesnt mean that that is what you particularly want. one celeb that has them and you wouldnt know is alyssa milano. in my situation i previously was a small A. it was miserable for me to go shopping and wearing lower cut shirts. it was especially distressful to put on bikini or to see how a push up bra couldnt push up what i didnt have. (and i worked at victoria secrect so i had the best bras without the breast) i do believe that some women get them when they really dont need them, well no one needs them but it has really done wonders for me. since im still in recovery they havent settled quite yet and am looing forward to when they are completely healed. i went under the muscle with saline. i did this primarily for the lesser chances of capsular contractur and the mammography aspect. i would recommend that you defenitly find the right doctor and make sure he know what you are looking for and that he is able to do it. your doctor should make you feel comfortable and the biggest one is make sure he is board certified. i actually went with a two times certified doctor and loved his pervious work.
again this is your decision. its not that you dont love your self enough and you need to love your self more. its that you love yourself enough to do this for you. if you have any questions about sizing, doctors, or anything else please feel free to email me.
Breast augmentation surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her breast reduction, tummy tuck and facelift surgery in India by the company called Forerunners Healthcare .The Price for the surgery she paid in India was very less. She paid 30% of the cost she was quoted in America.

Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. They arrange cosmetic and plastic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low price, as the breast reduction, tummy tuck, facelift and other cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.

http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com...
Hope this helps.
Good on you for writing this question because some people are very narrow minded and have very uneducated anwers about this topic. My employer had implants done 8 months ago when she was 21. She went from a 30A to a 30C. Hers look beautiful and natural and they even feel natural. She is so happy, her self esteem has skyrocketed and her option of clothing is great now, she hasn't regretted it and is so pleased with them. She had them placed under the pectoralis muscle and now only has 3-5 cm scars underneath her breasts. It cost her AU $10,000 but she thinks it is worth it.

I had a Breast Reduction last week (34G to 34DD) with the same Plastic Surgeon as her so I do understand about you wanting to be happy with your looks, etc, just as I was and now am :)

Check out this site:
www.locateadoc.com
I actually used this site when I was researching Breast Reductions but it alo has hundreds of before and after pictures of Augmentation, animated slide shows of the procedure, question sections and much more- it is really informative.

I hope this helps you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net