Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blood in Stool?

last week my urine was a little cloudy but i figured it was a vitamin deficiency but today i noticed what i think is blood in my stool. I'm 17 and i have endimitriosis, could it have to do with that or is it something else. Should i go see my normal doc. or my gyn.?
Answer:
I have experienced that a few years ago, I believe your body is lacking fibre. Which can be found in wheat, bran, fruits and vegetables. I didn't go to the doctor because it didn't last that long. But if your worried about your condition I would suggest that you receive some medical advice and see a doctor.

Good Luck
Go see either doctor, but just go. Was it red blood or black tarry stool? It makes a difference. Either way, don't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net