Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Boobs too soon?

Hi. I am 9 yrs old. I am embarrassed at school because I have guys all over me and my girlfriends (not anymore) tease me because I have very large boobs for my age. I am now wearing my older stepsisters handme down bras size 32C but I am very small in size, 4'6" and 88lb. My boobs are always sore and am outgrowing the few bras I have from my older sister and its so embarrassing I don't want to change for gym class or anything. I have not had a period yet. Is it normal to have boobs like mine already? My mom doesn't know what to say because none of my family has a chest like this and this past year I feel more and more like a freak!
Answer:
I'm so sorry to hear this! I feel for you, as I was naturally cursed at a young age.

Make sure you get properly sized at Nordstroms or JCPenney (not Victoria secret as they will not size you correctly). Then find a minimizer bra.

If you are still growing in chest size you could wait a few years and get a breast reduction, or consult with a doctor and get it done at a younger age (though you may still grow after the reduction as you won't be done growing yet) it would help you greatly as it helped me and my back pain.

http://www.breasthealthonline.com...
I would like to add to what Terri said. This sudden growth of your breasts is normal but also it might show that you have a hormonal imbalance. Ask your mom to take you to either a gynecologist or an endocrinologist they will have a blood test done that will check your hormone level and maybe give you something to curb the process. I am not sure if hormones are the problem but its worthwhile to check it up.

Try looking at this site (or ask your mom to read it) they explain about breat growth and they say girls from 8 and up...

http://www.007b.com/breast_development.p...
http://life.familyeducation.com/puberty/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net