Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Boobs????

I'm 13 my boobs are size 36C they are really big and have strectch marks all over them..is this normal? i hate them
Answer:
My boobs were 36C when I was 13, too. Now I'm 23 and they're like DD. You're just well-endowed hunny! As for the stretch marks, that's probably from a hormonal imbalance. I had them at your age too.Your body is changing fast and it can have a hard time keeping up with itself. If you're anything like I was at your age, you probably have horrible cramps during your period too. Don't worry - the stretch marks go away and things get better as you get older. You may not like your boobs right now, but you'll love them later! My boobs are one of my best features. Trust me, you'll be glad you have them.

There is a vitamin you can take called Evening Primrose Oil... it comes in a capsule and you can get it at any drugstore or grocery store. Maybe ask your mom about it. Taking that vitamin every day will balance your hormones out. The stretch marks will get better or go away completely, your period will be easier, and your skin will clear up too (if you have skin issues).

If you're still truly freaked out, then ask your mom or your doctor about it. Sometimes just understanding what's going on can make it a lot less weird.

Don't worry sweetie - you're just going through normal changes and developing a beautiful feminine figure. Be grateful for it!
No its not normal. If you suddenly put on weight and then lose weight in a short time then you may have stretch marks on your boobs. I have stretch marks on my boobs and those happened when I was at your age because I put on weight and tried to lose weight in short time.
You may go to doctor for hormone test. You have to wear right size of bra to make yourself attractive.
I like big breasts as long as look like natural and proportionate. At 13 too early to think of boobs, penis etc
Hmm, 36C boobs are quite big for a 13 yr old. Not to worry, if you did not experience any bleeding discharge from your breast nipples or feel any lumps. If you are really concern about it, perhaps you can consult your dr.
dont worry thats nuthin--- thers this 6th grader and she is a DD
ya its nourmal i was just like that when i was 13 and i asked my docter and she said that it means that my boobs grew at a fast rate and i am 14 now and they still havent gone away but i have lerned to live with it and you propley will to!! luck :]

p.s-my b/f loves that i have bigger boobs then anyone in my grade!!so its not a bad thing to have big boobs!!
cut them lol
go to a doc
they are perfect
CALL ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net