Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Boils around pubic area and stinging when I pee?

3 or 4 days ago I felt a boil developing in my pubic area. I have had some before and they usually go away but now I see 2 by my clitoris, a larger one on my butt/leg and when I pee it burns and stings REALLY bad.

Also, I do shave my pubic area. Could this be a UTI or something worse??
Answer:
It's very possible that you could have a UTI going on based on the symptoms that you have when you go potty. The only way to find out is to see the dr to have them check to see if it is a UTI. Also, let them know about these boils you have going on to see if this could be adding to your problem.
You need to see a gynecologist. You need to get some medication for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net