Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bras and confusion? er.?

I'm really sorry to post such an awkward question, but er. I live with a bunch of guys and so have no one else to ask, and I really need some questions answered. :P

Are any of these bra size calculators actually accurate? http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php... This, for example, gives me 32AA, but then I add the "above" calculation gives me 32A. Right now I'm wearing a 34AA but it's getting too small for me, but the band is fine. I don't understand if I go up to 34A or what? I'm somewhat shy and wouldn't get myself measured in real life (or probably even go into the store) so I just order them online so I'd prefer to get the 'right' one.

Should I just be sticking with kids bras or what? I think it's somewhat embarrassing that in school I'm wearing these lame, kiddy cotton bras when everyone else is...uh, not. Are undwired bras bad for when you're still developing? These kiddy bras make me feel even more like I'm flat-chested.

Sorry again to be annoying, but thanks for any help!
Answer:
Dont' be embarrassed at all. I wore the small cotton bras for a really long time. My chest size increased a little at age 16 or 17 and then a little more in college, so be open to the idea that as the years go by you might need some more adjustments.

If the band is too tight then you might need to move up to a 36, but stay with the A cup, so maybe you're more like a size 36A or 36AA.

The number is the measurement of your chest all around, so 34 is for 34 inches.

The letter (A, B. C, D, etc.) is the size of the "cup" on the front which holds your breasts.
I'm 13 and a 34A, you could try this:
http://www.blooberry.com/bformfaq/measur...
Don't be embarrassed. I didn't have boobs til I turned 20 something. Go to Victoria's secret. Ask then to do a fitting for you. They will also be able to help you pick something in your size feminine and adult without embarrassing you.
Well I am not so sure about the sizes and everything. But as for asking, do you hav an aunt of someone who you are close with? If so then just tell her and she can ask your dad or whoever, and most likely she'll go to the Bra department with you. Good Luck!
I feel you on this. I lived with my Step Father for a while , and it was always so embarrassing to have to talk to him about this stuff. You should try www.victoriasecret.com. They have some nice pretty bras for small sizes, and also a great size chart. If you don't want to spend the dough, try www.target.com Hanes makes a fantastic t-shirt bra, that is not as formed, and way more comfortable. Eventually buying bras gets less humiliating, although I still can't go in the line with the male check out guy!
Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net