Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Brain Shrinkage for a Healthy 17-year-old girl?

Hey all, I'm 17 and I felt the back of my head/brain get small since I was 13. Maybe it's been stress or thinking too much about dying, but what should I do? and if my brain keeps getting "smaller" does it mean I will die soon? it's funny because I can think normal and I've actually gotten smarter each year. But the problem must be cause I can't clear my mind and I'm usually unfocused.
Answer:
Brains don't get smaller.you are OK...
there should be no mental reason why your skull should shrink. maby you're just growing.
Your brain is not getting smaller!

You're just having tension headaches.

See a doctor.
I think your concerns are needless because the farther you get from childhood the more you get away from that 'baby fat' stage. I bet it wouldn't hurt to tell your parents how you feel, and mabye go see a doctor, eh?
Do you feel retarded? Because honestly if your brain was shinking, you would know don't ya think?
Are you serious? I'm sure my head isn't the same size as when i was 13, I'm guessing you have grown during the last 4 years so maybe your head feels different because your body/head has grown in that time. Tension headaches maybe? Go and see your doctor so you don't stress over it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net