Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Braces help!?

so i got braces a few months ago
and it defintely changes my appearance- NOT in a good way
i look kinda gay smililng with my mouth closed.. but i feel stupid without
its SO annoying
i just want them off!



any suggestions about anything?
i REALLY appreciate it:)




and its not just my own opinion
ppl tell me i look rly diff w/ them on
ahhhhHHHHHHHHH=[=[
Answer:
Honestly, don't worrry about it. When I first got mine, I HATED them! Then, I gradually began to get used to them, and even like them! When I finally got them off last year, I thought my teeth looked weird without them and I actually wanted them back on! But now I am happier than ever with my straight teeth! Just remember it'll be worth it all! Until you get used to them, a temporary fix would be to go shopping and buy a cute outfit to wear or a new purse! It'll take your mind off your braces! Good luck!
quit being so freaking self consious and get a life. ppl will get used to it. just think of what ull look like after
Unless you want to have a very unattractive smile a couple years from now, buck it up!

I had to wear braces for 2.5 years, it's not like petting kittens, it's no fun, but I'm glad as hell I did it. My teeth were horrible.

A BUNCH of people have braces hun, you're not alone, and you've just gotta stick it out. You'll be glad you did in the end!
I am guessing you are not a 30 yr old mom who is getting mistaken for a teen and harrassed by a truent officer because of your braces. I have had braces for probably 2 yrs now with no removal in site and yes you do look different for a while but as long as you are brushing you teeth and keeping your mouth healthy smile as big as you can braces and all showing if you let other people see you are still the same cofident person you have always been they will get over the new look and realize that you are doing this to improve your self not to be rediculed by them. Also you will have a beautiful smile in the end. There is always a price for beauty and for us it is a mouth ful of metal and rubber bands which in the general gist of life is not really that big of deal
As for the rude people who comment on your looks are just superficial creeps not worthy of your time and they need to look in the mirror because I bet their is something different about them too you could comment on.
Okay... so you may hate them now but in the long run. would you rather have crooked teeth your whole life or spend a few month having braces and being a little self consious... look at the big picture... it is very rewarding when those braces come off and you see a straight smile
In the end they are worth all the stares and comments.
Stick with them, the end result is great.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net