Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Body gone wrong?

Well, I am 13- about to turn 14 in 5 months. I never had intercourse. I had my period when I was 12(March 06). I haven't had another period until 7 1/2 months later. Then a month later I had my period for only a day. Now, I don't have it again. What could be the problem? Is this normal? Any advice?
Answer:
You are ok hun. It is normal to have irregular periods at your age and starting so young. It sounds like you are keeping a very good record of your period dates, which is great! You may talk to your Mother and let her know what is going on, if you haven't already. She may want you to see your doctor about it.

Irregularity at your age shouldn't be a problem but you should talk to your Mom anyway. That's what we are there for! To take care of our babies no matter how old they are. My youngest is 12 and I expect her to start any day now.

My oldest daughter was irregular from 11 to 17 when she was put on a low dose pill to regulate her. Just talk to your Mom and check out this web site below. I think you will like it. It is very informative and supportive.

Best wishes to you!
Elvn
I'm sure some women will be able to comment, but since nobody else has ...

I believe its normal to have infrequent and irregular periods at your age. THey may not stabilize till your late teens, in fact.
Its normal for a girls period to be irregular, it probably will be until youre about 18 maybe even 20. Its nothing to really worry about.
Perfectly normal--it can take a few years for your body to get it's new act together.
Yes its perfectly normal to have irregular periods. Your body is not wrong at all. Your hormones are just out due to you growing up and will take time to adjust. I had irregular periods until i was 15 and a friend of mine at 17..

They will soon become regular and then you will hate your period.. cause it always comes at the wrong time LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net