Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Boobs too soon?

Hi. I am 9 yrs old. I am embarrassed at school because I have guys all over me and my girlfriends (not anymore) tease me because I have very large boobs for my age. I am now wearing my older stepsisters handme down bras size 32C but I am very small in size, 4'6" and 88lb. My boobs are always sore and am outgrowing the few bras I have from my older sister and its so embarrassing I don't want to change for gym class or anything. I have not had a period yet. Is it normal to have boobs like mine already? My mom doesn't know what to say because none of my family has a chest like this and this past year I feel more and more like a freak!
Answer:
ur not a freak,,,every1's body is unique and we grow up differently. Your friends tease you bcoz they're not used to a more feminine body,,,remember ur only 9 and children of tht age rnt mature enough, they find everything funny... im sure things will be better in a couple of years' time but theres not much u can do about it now,,,talk with ur mom and maybe she can have a word with ur friends' mothers in order to sort things out with the girls, by this i mean to ask tm to talk with thm about body changes as they become teenagers and they'll start looking at things in a new way,,, dont know if im helping but thts wht i think,,,
You are perfectly normal. My daughter went through this and still has problems and she is now 16. You best bet is to just find a couple of friends who like you for who you are and don't care how you look. As for the boys....they will be rude but ignore them. If you ignore them it takes the fun out of saying things because they didn't get a response from you which is what they are hoping for.
I'm so sorry to hear this! I feel for you, as I was naturally cursed at a young age.

Make sure you get properly sized at Nordstroms or JCPenney (not Victoria secret as they will not size you correctly). Then find a minimizer bra.

If you are still growing in chest size you could wait a few years and get a breast reduction, or consult with a doctor and get it done at a younger age (though you may still grow after the reduction as you won't be done growing yet) it would help you greatly as it helped me and my back pain.

http://www.breasthealthonline.com...
If you are still growing in chest size more information http://www.skincarefairy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net