Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Brazillian wax regrowth comes back very quickly :(?

When I wax that area, I get a good result, but within 7-10 days the hair regrows and in 2 weeks it is ready to wax again. When ever I wax somewhere else (ie legs) it takes weeks to regrow.
Is it normal for it to grow back so quick? Is there anything I can do to slow it down, or should I just keep waxing until it starts to grow back finer etc?
Thanks in advance!
Answer:
I find I'm fully regrown and ready to rewax in 3 to 4 weeks, but some of my friends are much sooner. This is not uncommon. Unfortunately I have personally found waxing hasn't reduced the hair regrowth or the time it takes to regrow. I've been waxing "down there" for 3 years and it still grows back the same as it did before I ever waxed (though that won't stop me...I'll never stop waxing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Birth Control Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net